- Exam finished (went well)
- Theatre class is constantly improving, and as the Baron Tuzenbakh I have a drunken scene that's a lot of fun to play (кажется...коньяк!)
- The International Tall Ship Association or something like that is hosting a massive regatta on the Neva here tomorrow, so I'll watch some in the morning when it starts. I love Tall Ships!
- Going to three (hopefully, if we have time) museums tomorrow: the Cruiser Aurora, the Artillery Museum, and the Museum of Railroad Transportation.
- Maybe sushi tonight, but I don't really have any money so it won't be much
- Working on temporary computer "solution" that will involve a short expedition to another computer store as soon as I finish this post
- The banya on sunday (don't forget to purchase your bundle of sticks!) It should be an experience definitely worth writing about.
Thus concludes the first month. No time for insight now, but I'll say I've had a very thoughtful week with various sorts of epiphanies. Also I had a cold pretty much all week, but it's almost better.
Talking on the phone with people back home is really great--though if you're going to call me, it will only work if you call the number I posted on here before! Don't redial the number I call you from; it won't work.
Finally, I'm planning my Return. At this point, it looks like I might spend only one day in Tel Aviv, then pass through New York, take a bus to Boston and spend two days there, then bus to Washington DC, two days there probably, then a train to Raleigh, NC to visit my grandmother in Chapel Hill, NC. I'll likely be back in LA around August 17.
No comments:
Post a Comment